The locket has made a name for itself in the age of social media behemoths because of its ultra-private approach to social media. A new social networking app that allows you to send photographs directly to the home screens of your friends? Wow! That appears to be unprecedented, if not excessive, access. Is it, nevertheless, beneficial to have a view into other people’s screens? In any case, we believe you should get to know Locket before making a decision.
What Exactly Is A Locket?
Like the ornament, the locket helps to draw you closer to the people you care about. You may share photos with up to 5 friends or loved ones using Locket. What distinguishes Locket is that these shared photographs display right on your friends’ home screens.
You do not have to wait for them to launch an app. The locket has fully removed that layer of separation to provide users with unprecedented access to their friends’ phones.
TikTok has contributed to Locket’s growing success. TikTok users helped make Locket viral after its introduction by showcasing the app in their videos, and it was only a matter of time before Locket witnessed an inflow of TikTok users flooding its site.
How To Install And Configure The Locket App On An iPhone?
Locket, one of this year’s must-have applications, can be downloaded from Apple’s App Store on your iPhone or iPad. It’s completely free, and because it’s modest in size, you can download it quickly.
Locket, like other applications that explode to the forefront of culture, will inevitably fall to the massive user base that Android delivers. Not to mention the unavoidable money-making opportunities that come with promoting a well-known app.
Follow our instructions below to install the Locket app on your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, launch the App Store app.
- Enter Locket in the search field and press the search button on your keyboard.
- Tap the download button (cloud with a downward arrow) beside it to acquire the official Locket Widget app.
- Your iPhone has now been updated with the Locket Widget app. This app is accessible from the home screen of your iPhone.
Here’s how you can join Locket:
- Launch the Locket application on your iPhone by tapping the icon located on the home screen.
- Press the button to configure my Locket’s settings.
- After entering your phone number, click the Continue button to move on.
- You will receive a six-digit code from Locket. This code will be presented to you by your iPhone when it has been identified by the Messages app and shown to it. To see the whole code, click here.
- Take note: If you are unable to locate this code within the Locket app, you should look for it within the Messages app instead.
- Simply keep pressing the button to proceed.
- After entering your first and last names, you should select the Continue button.
- The Locket app has successfully been installed.
However, there are a few steps you must take before you can share photos with your pals and fully utilize Locket. You must first allow contacts before installing the Locket. Information on how to see replies on locket will be at the mrhack.io site.
How To Send A Photograph In Locket?
Sending an image in Locket is simple. There is, however, a slight twist. The locket is not your typical social networking app. When you share a photo on Locket, all of your friends (you can add up to 5 friends) can view it straight on their iPhone home screens, assuming they’ve already installed the Locket Widget.
This feature is what finally made Locket popular, and it continues to attract new users. Needless to say, if you want to be a part of the Locket frenzy, you must be okay with Locket’s degree of privacy. If you’re ready, let’s look at how to transmit an image in Locket. It’s rather simple.
Tap the Locket app from your iPhone’s home screen to launch it.
When you’re ready to take a photo, adjust your camera and press the large white circle.
By touching on their respective symbols, you may also utilize the flashlight (the left icon) or switch to a front-facing camera (the right icon).